WHY YOU NEED IT
Dynamic Remarketing is a powerful tool that delivers relevant content to end customers based on their past user engagements on your website. To be more specific, a variety of ads can be shown based on the products a user has looked at, past purchases, items left in the shopping cart etc. Not only can you improve on the purchase rate and lower the abandoned cart rate, but also you have an amazing opportunity to cross-sell and up-sell additional products or services.
Here are some of the key reasons why you should implement Google Dynamic Remarketing into your existing advertising strategy:
- Recapturing site abandoners
- Better and quality content distribution
- Accessible even for smaller businesses
- Ability to bid more competitively
- Comprehensive ad analytics
What do you need to get started?
- Service or product feed
- Tag with custom parameters
- Responsive ads
How to create a dynamic remarketing campaign:
- Log in to Google Ads.
- Click Campaigns, from the page menu.
- Click the plus icon , then New Campaign.
- Choose Display Network.
- Select Sales.
- Select Standard display campaign and then click Continue.
- Choose a campaign name, bid strategy and budget.
- In the Audiences section, select Remarketing and choose a remarketing list.
- Note: If you have no remarketing lists setup, we recommend you choose the AdWords optimized list which includes users from all app and web audience sources. It is easy to set up and for many users, this option performs better than manual segmenting, because it allows auto bidding to fully optimize the data it has on all users. Please follow the steps to setps below to set up AdWords optimized list:
- Select a specific Audience.
- Click the Custom combinations dropdown, then select Google Ads optimized list.
- Select Done
- Select Use a data feed for personalized ads.
- Choose Business type that represents your products or services. If your business type is retail, select Retail and link yourGoogle Merchant Center account If your business type isn’t listed, select Other (custom option).
- Click the plus button NEW AD, and create your ad.
- Select CREATE CAMPAIGN.
Many businesses have great stories to share about their experiences with Google dynamic remarketing.
For instance, Netshoes, the world’s largest web-only retailer of sporting equipment and athletic apparel, saw 30-40% growth in overall revenue with dynamic remarketing during the Christmas season.
Sierra Trading Post, an outdoor gear and outerwear retail store, saw their conversions increase 5X with dynamic remarketing compared to regular remarketing campaigns.